Welcome to the Marinwood Community, where hiking and cycling trails throughout the Open Space connect to a neighborhood path from the end of your driveway. Plenty of open space inside this graciously updated 5 bedroom home as well, with a restful primary suite set apart in one wing of the house and the 4 other bedrooms and 2 full baths in the other. Exercise your hospitality skills in the beautiful and versatile chef's kitchen, then host family and friends in the great room indoors or outside on the expansive deck. Fairy tale playhouse or he/she shed in the wide flat side yard, a sweet hidden space behind back gate where the chickens used to play, and so much room to grow! Known for its powerful sense of community and abundant social opportunities, this dynamic neighborhood is blessed with a highly regarded school system, multiple parks, Marinwood Pool, and the Marinwood Community Services District, which offers youth and adult classes, camps, and events at a discount to residents. All this and just minutes to the morning commute!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,442 sq. ft
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Double Sinks,Low-Flow Shower(s),Low-Flow Toilet(s),Marble,Shower Stall(s),Soaking Tub
- Hookups Only,Laundry Closet
- Island w/Sink,Marble Counter,Pantry Cabinet,Stone Counter
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Low-Flow Shower(s),Low-Flow Toilet(s),Marble,Shower Stall(s),Soaking Tub
- Bath Description
- Low-Flow Shower(s),Low-Flow Toilet(s),Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Gas Cook Top,Hood Over Range,Microwave
- Tile, Marble, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant.
- Energy Eff. Windows, Energy Eff. Doors
- 1. Brick,Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. See Remarks.
- Wood, Stucco
- Covered Deck,Front Porch,Uncovered Deck,Uncovered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler Front
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler Front,Cul-De-Sac,Dead End,Landscape Front, Covered Deck,Front Porch,Uncovered Deck,Uncovered Patio. Auto Sprinkler Front,Cul-De-Sac,Dead End,Landscape Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Carol Lexa, Compass
Agent License: 01237072
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.